Although dibutyl phthalate is mainly used as a plasticizer, its other functions are quite obvious. In which areas are its uses more obvious?
1. Used as gas chromatography stationary liquid, solvent and plasticizer;
2. The product is a plasticizer. It has strong solubility for many kinds of resins. Mainly used for PVC processing, which can impart good flexibility to products. Because of its relatively low price and good processability, it is widely used in China, almost equivalent to DOP. However, volatility and water extraction are relatively high, so the durability of the product is poor, and its use should be gradually restricted. This product is excellent plasticity of nitrocellulose and strong gel ability. Used in nitrocellulose coatings, it has a good softening effect. Stability, flex resistance, adhesion and water resistance are all excellent. In addition, the product can also be used as a plasticizer for polyvinyl acetate, alkyd resin, ethyl cellulose and neoprene rubber, and can also be used to make paint, adhesives, artificial leather, printing inks, safety glass, celluloid, and dyes , Insecticides, perfume solvents, fabric lubricants, etc.
3. As a plasticizer for cellulose ester, synthetic and natural rubber, polystyrene, etc. Used for ICP-AES, AAS, AFS, ICP-MS, ion chromatography, etc. Standard solution for titration analysis.
4. Organic synthesis, ion-selective electrode additives, solvents, insecticides, plasticizers, gas chromatography stationary liquid (maximum use temperature 100℃, solvents are acetone, benzene, dichloromethane, ethanol), selective retention and separation Aromatic compounds, unsaturated compounds, terpene compounds and various oxygen-containing compounds (alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, esters, etc.).
5. Mainly used as plasticizer for nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate, polyvinyl chloride, etc.